WE ARE YOUR BRAND AMBASSADORS HELPING YOU TRANSLATE YOUR BUSINESS GOALS INTO TERMS THAT GOVERNMENT AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS CAN UNDERSTAND AND ACT UPON.
We help our clients take part in the complex structure of government and public sector stakeholders. International Dealings provide you with the opportunity to evaluate risk, manage your position, evaluate opportunities, resolve commercial, political and regulatory challenges. International Dealings are your company’s brand ambassadors who help you translate your business goals into terms that the government and other stakeholders can understand and implement.
- Stakeholder Mapping and Management: We identify and map key stakeholders that support your business, regulatory issues and goals. We are investigating the format of change for a wide range of stakeholders and we accompany them in communicating.
- Communication consulting: We develop brand communication, internal communication strategy, public relations activities, media communication, press relations, international meetings.
- Stakeholder advocacy: We organize meetings to build and develop long-term relationships with government officials, regulators, civil society members, private sector managers, journalists and other stakeholders.
- Legal Approvals: We successfully undertake regulatory approval processes such as an anti-trust permit.
- Mediation Management: We are struggling to resolve complex disputes that have high values.
- Periodic Analyzes: We are constantly monitoring and evaluating relevant policies and political events and ensuring that work-related results emerge.